This podcast provides an overview of the insights you need in order to develop an effective marketing strategy for your business.
We'll explore the importance of using research to help define your markets, ideal customers, market opportunities, sales strategies, and competitive offensive and defensive strategies.
Topics of exploration, along with case study examples, will include:
- Leveraging insights to establish a brand strategy, brand values, brand promise, positioning, and communications messaging.
- Identifying your customer’s decision journey and how it impacts your marketing communications strategy.
- Using your competitors to identify opportunity gaps in the market
- Determining demand for your product/service
- Key elements in building an effective growth plan
To learn more visit: www.theponzigroup.com